Hotwire Hotel: ID 2 options 4* Boston Copley Square - Back Bay

Hermionegio
By Hermionegio,
in

Hello everyone,

can you please help me ID the following 4* hotels options in Boston from 08/13-08/17? We are 2 adults.

Option #1

Zone: Copley Square - Back Bay 4* $ 108

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Option #2

Zone: Copley Square - Back Bay 4* $ 201

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby

Thank you very much!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Istanbul Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing threads is greatly appreciated as the information helps others and keeps the board organized.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Today, I'm seeing:

HOTWIRE

4* Copley Square - Back Bay for $110.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Likely the Sheraton

4* Copley Square - Back Bay for $180.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  A guess here would be the Copley Square Hotel.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Back Bay - Copley Square for $108
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Likely the Sheraton for a couple of bucks less than HOTWIRE.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance. If the above possibilities are not of interest, please let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other alternatives.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you Aaron. I thought the first option could be the Sheraton too, but I wanted to double check.

Considering overall Boston's prices, I believe it's a very good deal.

I recently subscribed to the SPG program of Starwood Hotels, though I never had the chance to use it. In case I'll proceed with either Hotwire or Priceline Express, do you think I could "submit" my reservation to the SPG's account, once I receive confirmation that is actually the Sheraton?

I know I'm just nitpicking but, for instance, since apparently the Sheraton doesn't have in-room free WiFi which SPG basic memberships allows, it's a little amenity I'll love to enjoy, if I can.

The Sheraton Boston is selling for $318/nite for your dates, the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above (guessed to be the Sheraton) is $108/nite... so does it really matter if you can get free wifi or not? (even if you added an extra $20 to your budget to account for buying wifi each day, you're still well under 50% of what you would be paying thru a direct booking)

Given the savings highlighted above, i think the answer is irrelevant in this situation, but to direct answer your question... technically any 3rd party booking is not eligible for points/benefits, although some properties will offer benefits as a courtesy to their members.

Are your plans firm and are you ready to commit to a purchase at this point in time?  Are you comfortable with an 'opaque' purchase?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply, thereuare.

Don't get me wrong, I am well aware that it's a very good deal, I acknowledged it myself. I was just curious to know whether I could still be eligible for SPG  benefits, but of course the answer won't affect my final decision.

To answer your question yes, my plans are firm, I already have flight tickets. I started looking for hotels and found this deal by chance and I think I'll go thorough.

I will update this thread as soon as I proceed with either Priceline or Hotwire. 

Discount reservations are not eligible for rewards benefits. That said, there are still times when people get these benefits when asking. It doesn't hurt to ask and the worst they can say is no.

• 2 months later...

Please continue this thread and conclude it with whatever you end up doing for this trip (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you book a regular rate hotel, cancel the trip, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]