Pets

Business center

Restaurant

WiFi

Fitness center

No smoking

Rated 9/10

$109 (Save 18% was $133)

Any thoughts about what hotel this might be? If I take the deal it will be done via links on this forum, thanks!

Please confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided below:

4.5* Grand Central Terminal - UN for $109
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Even Hotel New York - Midtown East

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! Looks like the hotel is brand new, which is very nice and you sure can't beat the price for  the area and star level! I think though that I would find myself shoving all the exercise equipment under the bed - hahaha. I will use your links if I pursue this. Thank you

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book thru conventional booking channels, etc) as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your stay.

If you decide to book a regular rate property it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

If this particular property is not of interest, let us know more about what you are looking for (zones, amenities and any other factors of interest) and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]