Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4.5* all inclusive in Cabo $337/nt

Maui123
By Maui123,
in

I need help identifying a 4.5* hotel in The Corridor - South area of Cabo (95% recommended) April 1st-8th. It's $337 a night when you select 2 adults and one child.

It's an inclusive and the amenities are as follows:

Free parking, 

Free breakfast, 

Free Internet,

Resort, 
Free food and drinks, 

Free water activities, 

Free entertainment,

Free activities, 

Children's activities

I would think this hotel is the Grand Fiesta Americana, which we would love, however, the listing says 1001-1500 4.5* reviews on trip advisor. The Grand Fiesta Americana has 4,010 reviews on TA. So any ideas what it could be? Thanks!!!

I clicked through all the HOTWIRE links!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities (including accessible amenities) beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

FULL AMENITIES: 

Free parking,

Free breakfast,

Free Internet,

Resort,

Free food and drinks,

Free water activities,

Free entertainment,

Free activities,

Children's activities,

Fitness center,

Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Spa services,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking,

Roll-in shower

With most all-inclusive properties offering the same amenities, i'm unable to gain any insight into this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please conclude this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book thru conventional booking channels, etc).

If you do book a regular rate hotel please do so thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I decided not to bid on that hotel but I am curious about another with different dates. 

3/30-4/6
2 adults, 1 child

$413/nt

4.5* in the San Jose Del Cabo region

My guess is the Hyatt Ziva?

I used the bidding helper tool and got these amenities: 

Free parking,

Free Internet,

Resort,

Suite,

Near beach,

Oceanfront hotel,

Free food and drinks,

Free premium drinks,

A la carte dining,

Free water activities,

Smoke-free rooms,

Free entertainment,

Free activities,

Children's activities,

Fitness center,

Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Tennis nearby,

Spa services

I would agree with your guess of the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos for the HOTWIRE offer above.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]