Hotwire Hotel: Mexico Cabo San Lucas 4 Star

ValerieAnn
By ValerieAnn,
in

Looking at a 4 star All Inclusive in the Cabo San Lucas area - Having trouble dustinguishing a particular hotel because it has a  65% recommended rating.  Doesnt appear that any all inclusinves in that area that are 4 stars have a 65% rating.

Here is my travel information...

Travel Date 3/28-4/4 2 adults 1 child and looking in the Cabo San lucas area.

There is a 4 star hotel all inclusive that comes up for $166 a night

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free parking

Amenities

A la carte diningChildren's activitiesFitness centerFree activitiesFree food and drinksPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)

I'm thinking Marina Fiesta since not oceanfront but the 65% recomended throws me off

Best guess for the offer above would be the Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa OR the Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort.  I would tend to favor the latter the more likely than the two, but you should at least be prepared for either.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]