Priceline Hotel: Need help in identifying 4.5* (Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill Area) hotel 77 USD on 25 dec 16

apasha
By apasha,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with PRICELINE EXPRESS properties please include the full amenity set that is associated with the hotel offer.

Assuming this is the property you're seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided);

4.5* Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill for $77
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle

If you decide you'd like to bid on PRICELINE you will need to be more flexible and willing to accept any hotel at the star rating (or higher) in the zones that you include in your bidding... it may or may not be the same PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel that is offered above (so if you like the idea of the Monaco and would like to try to target this property, then PRICELINE EXPRESS may be a better option than trying to save a few dollars by bidding... on the other hand of you don't care for this property and price is the most important factor for this stay, we can suggest a PRICELINE bidding strategy for you to follow if you let us know your maximum bid (and if any other zones are acceptable))

It is a downtown hotel so there is of course parking separate from the hotel, but it won't be free (although likely cheaper than what the hotel charges).  Given your arrival is Xmas day (ie- i'm assuming no meter enforcement) you may want to park on the street at a metered spot and then move your car to a garage on Monday morning when meter enforcement begins or feed the meter if you're not staying in the city the entire day (although this does involve getting up early to move your car or put money in the meter)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the offer above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the valuable information. Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle may not be a best option for me.

Instead, I would like to try this $77 4* (Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill Area) hotel with amenities such as

Business Center

Gym

Pet

Restaurant

As my budget range for 4* hotel for the above mentioned zone is around 60-70 USD before taxes, Could you please help me in identifying the above hotel.

Thanks

apasha

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct date is showing on the detail page after clicking the link):

4* Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill for $77
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
>>> The Kimpton Vintage, Sheraton and Crowne Plaza would be possibilities.

Are you looking for a particular type of hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Is the Sheraton Seattle (confirm your dates on the landing page) the only acceptable hotel for these dates as i don't currently see it offered for your dates thru the discount services, and regular rates start at $129/nite... so for $50 savings could the guessed Monaco Seattle (which is one of the most well reviewed property in the city) work for your needs?

Let us know if your plans are flexible at all and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As I'm interested in Sheraton, I would like to try my luck with this hotel

<link removed>

Just need help in identifying this hotel with the given amenities does this hotel matches with Sheraton? If not then I'll reconsider Monaco option.

Thanks for the great help

apasha

Please don't post hotel offer links to the board as they will expire (creating broken links on the board) and also require other users (and anyone you're hoping to help you with your stay) to make an extra step in seeing what it is that you're looking at.  Instead please type or copy/paste the full details within your post, such as:

4* Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill for $77 (confirm your dates on the landing page):
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center

Is this the property you had listed above?

If so, my best guess for this one would be the Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle (with a secondary, but less likely guess, of the Crowne Plaza)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]