Hotwire Hotel: 4 star west hollywood

elliot4505
By elliot4505,
in

Not having any luck solving this one...travel dates 12/27 thru 12/30 (party of 4)

$305

per night

4-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood area

85% recommended Great!

Pet friendly, 

Boutique hotel, 

Smoke-free rooms, 

Pool(s), 

Restaurant(s), 

Business center, 

Internet access, 

Spa services, 

Children's activities 

Bed choice available    (in looking at bed choice available it gives option of 2 queens and pullout sofa)

Is this in HOTWIRE's Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood zone?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Also, are you including 4adults/0chidlren in your search and willing to pay $300/nite for a room this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yes...this was listed in sunset blvd/west hollywood zone...and yes i am listing 2 adults/2 children....although i use better bidding links often i have never tried the bidding helper but i will for future reference as it will eliminate some of my "research" as far as a frame of reference for pricing...however, in this incidence i just tried it with bidding helper and could not pull up specifically the property i viewed earlier and certainly nothing under the sunset/west hollywood locale...I did list all of the amenities that i saw earlier.  Mostly what intrigued me was "bed choice' of two queens and a pullout sofa...not something you see often unless a hotel is listed specifically as a suite hotel...and based on the rate of $305, it ruled out the potential suspects of LeMontrose or Le Parc which are both in this area and both have suites because $305 is more than the current rates listed. 

I'm seeing:

4* Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood for $305.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  This is definitely just a guess and it may be something else, but I'll offer the Wilshire as a possibility in this case.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]