Hotwire Hotel: Help needed: South Beach in March

Maira S
By Maira S,
in

Hello!

I intend to visit Florida in March/2017 and I would like to stay in South Beach for three or four days.

I would like to know which are the lowest rates I can expect for 2 to 3* hotels. And when would be the best moment to make the reservantion? May I get better rates if I wait until short before the trip?

Thank you very much!!

Maíra

When will your date/s of travel confirmed? 

What would be your desired budget per night for this stay? Knowing what you are looking for more specifically, we can then research and make suggestions.

There is no "best" moment to make the reservation, really. Many believe that the best moment is the "last minute", but that has been the case less and less often as demand has increased post-2008. If it's a busy period and/or there's something going on on your dates, then you could wait to the last minute, only to find that there's few options and they're all expensive.

In the meantime you can search various potential date combinations using our BiddingHelper.com tool, using the Hotwire Easy View and PRICELINE EXPRESS tabs to quickly get a good feel for which dates are least expensive.  Using this method do you see any potential dates within your budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]