Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Key West (Key West - New Town) 24 North Hotel

woodpecker
By woodpecker,
in

A couple of days ago I tried some bidding on PRICELINE. I was looking for a hotel in Key West. I choose a 3.5* in New Town. I tried with 110$ but were rejeted. Nevertheless I got an offer to increase me bid to 125.

I checked the hotel list at betterbidding and was sure. This hotel has to be the Parrot Key. Amenities were exactly the same as displayed there:

Indoor or outdoor pool

restaurant

free internet

free parking

business center

resort fee exactly $28.13

I selected another area, tried with 116 and was successful. But unfortunately not the Parrot Key. I got the 24 North.

Please update your hotel list, I also think that the Parrot Key now has to be a 4* hotel.

Anyway, is not a bad deal for this property. I paid with tax $252,04 for 2 days and ends up with resort fee in a total of $308,30. Quit cheap for the 4th of July in Key West but forjust a moment I was disappointed not to receive what I am looking for.

Sorry to see you didn't receive the hotel you were hoping for, but this is why in your last post we suggested that sometimes it may be better to pay a few dollars more and get the property you think is offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS (assuming you like the property offered and is a good deal at that price):

On 12/6/2016 at 1:34 PM, thereuare said:

Given the price difference between the price above and what you intend to bid, is it worth saving an extra $8 and increasing the risk of landing a different property?

... as you won't necessarily get the same hotel thru PRICELINE bidding that is currently offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Glad to hear this is still a good deal and you can make it work for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your advice. I am still looking for a Miami Beach property and I am sure I will consider your hints. Sometimes a few dollar make the difference to feel good or great.

Anyway, have you seen my remark considering the hotel list? Please change the Key West Parrot Key accomodation into 4* and record the 24 North in your list.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]