Pleasae Help ID 4.5 * Mag Mile/Water Tower

mikevet
By mikevet,
in

Here is a list of full amenities for this property on Hotwire

4.5 Star, 90% recc.

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I know you all are good with Chicago, so let me know if you see any great deals. Id like good location, and at least 4 star.

As Always, THANKS!

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Chicago thread from this summer with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

In the future please also include the room rate per nite in your post as it helps make it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers.  I assume this is the one you're currently seeing above:

4.5* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $81.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is the offer you're seeing, my first guess here would be the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, with a secondary guess of the The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4.5* Water Tower:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

>>>My guess would be the Intercontinental.

I'm also seeing on HOTWIRE

4.5* River North for $116.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  Possible match for the Westin River North

4.5* River North $93 Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Spa services

>>>Possible match for the Godfrey.

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct date/s of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link)

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $82
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>Likely Intercontinental.

I'm quite familiar with Chicago. If you are looking for something in particular, please let us know budget/style and any other variables of interest and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I ended up booking the London House as Ive stayed in the Westin and the Omni, and the Intercontinental before. I booked via the HOTWIRE area, and the rate was $119. I can cancel w/o penalty until tomorrow, so I will continue to monitor your site for any deal that may pop up.

Thanks for the help ID'ing the hotels.

Mike

Thank you for keeping us updated and for using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Please let us know if you have any questions about other listings or do decide to book a different hotel.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]