Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown Chicago - River North) Westin River North

winteraj
By winteraj,
in

Any insight into what these hotels might be? Wasn't quite finding it in prior posts. 

4.5* River North

Price is $83 at the moment on HOTWIRE

FULL AMENITIES: FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities

95% hotwire rating. 4.5 trip advisor (1501-2000 reviews)

4* RIver North

Price is $62 at the moment on HOTWIRE:

FULL AMENITIES: FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

65% hotwire rating 3.5 trip advisor (1501-2000 reviews)

4* River North

Price is $88 at the moment on HOTWIRE:

FULL AMENITIES: FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Much appreciated!

4.5* A guess would be a new amenity set for the Westin River North.

Edited to add:

4* $62 River North Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower

>>> Guess would be Hotel Felix

4* $88 River North Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

>>> Given the $14.95 fee listed on the detail page, I'll guess this may be a new amenity set for the Kinzie, which charges a $14.95 per night fee.

I'm quite familiar with the city and would be happy to offer suggestions. Let me know more about what you are looking for and I'd be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

4.5 star in my post was the Westin River North

FULL AMENITIES: FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the outcome... we're glad to hear you continue to enjoy using BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]