Hotwire Hotel: 5* Paris (North of Champs Elysees - Arc de Triomphe) The Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe

FHAI
By FHAI,
in

Hello, could you help with this one please?

Paris from 06/27/2017 to 06/30/2016 (2 adults, 2 kids (4years old))

5* La Defense - Neully

181.00 USD per room per night*

FULL AMENITIES: FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

90% recommended

4.5 tripadvisor

Thank you!

Flavio

Are you still seeing this listing when searching? Unfortunately, I'm not seeing it when searching this morning for 2a/2c for these dates.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing (please confirm that the correct date/s of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link):

5* La Defense - Neuilly for $122
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>> A guess would be Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Défense. On the detail page, there is an option for a 2 Bedroom Suite for $177 and a 1BR suite for $136, which would offer a lot of room.

Please let us know if you are still seeing the HOTWIRE listing, as well as if the PRICELINE EXPRESS listing would be of any interest. Also, if you let us know more about what you are looking for (acceptable zones, budget, any other variables) we would be happy to research and suggest options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

3 hours ago, FHAI said:

Yes, I am still seeying this hotel... The price change to U$ 208,00.

Careful... as i think you're currently seeing a different hotel than originally requested.

I see a 5* hotel in this zone for $208/nite but with a different amenity set and TA rating:

5* La Défense - Neuilly for $208.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities

I believe the PRICELINE EXPRESS option suggested above was based upon the '2BR Suite' option which although technically your reservation is for double occupancy, i wouldn't think it would be an issue since a 2BR suite would have plenty of room and enough bedding in it by default.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page);

5* La Defense - Neuilly for $122
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> i agree with AaronJB's guess above of the Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense

For this HOTWIRE offer:

5* La Défense - Neuilly for $209.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> my guess would be the Pullman Paris La Defense

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense suggestion was definitely based around the idea of having a 2BR suite would be a ton of room - I see the 2BR suites listed at 750 sq ft, complete with full kitchen. Apparently some rooms at this property do also have views.  A different 5 star in this zone may have more amenities at the hotel overall, but you are not likely to find a bigger room - a 2BR suite with kitchen would be basically like having an apartment. So, it becomes a matter more of what you are looking for. Definitely keep us updated and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Hi, I am closing this topic without a end because my wife sad "I don't want to stay at La Defese". She is the boss... Lol.

I will look for a different zone. Do I need to close this one and open another topic or I can use this space? 

By the way thank you all for always helping.

Thank you for keeping us updated. Please continue discussion of this stay within this thread (and then we will just edit the title after you have made a selection.) Thanks - and always happy to help. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Hello. I am changing a little bit my trip.

07/07/2017 to 07/11/2017

2 Adults and 2 kids

1) 5* North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

U$ 216,00

L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe?

2) 4* South of Champs Elysées - Trocadéro area

U$ 210,00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Thank you

Best guess/comments for each:

5* North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe for $216.00
Free Internet
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==> i would agree with your guess of the L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe

2) 4* South of Champs Elysées - Trocadéro area

U$ 210,00

==> this one is now priced at $270/nite which i asusme is not an option given the price of the 5* above at a much lower cost? (as well as better reviews from previous HOTWIRE guests)

There is still a 4* offered at $210/nite but it has fewer amenities listed than the one you posted about above (and same question applies... for essentially the same price woudn't the 5* be a better deal/value?)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]