Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

SavannahMacGuy
By SavannahMacGuy,
in

Please follow-up your PREVIOUS THREAD with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

You also have THIS THREAD and THIS THREAD where you never followed up whatever you ended up doing for the stay. Threads with no resolution makes the board appear messy and leaves future users guessing whether or not you ultimately found success or simply gave up. Even if Priceline/Hotwire weren't used, if you ended up booking thru another means it can also help future users who may be looking for alternate arrangements as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Customer Favorite designations are simply based upon user feedback comments, so just about anything can be a Customer Favorite if it receives positive feedback.

The Sheraton has not yet been reported with the Hi-Speed Internet icon, but i think there is a good chance that this is indeed the Sheraton.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would much rather have any 3* Midtown than the Sheraton Downtown.

To that end: I have bid up to $72 on Priceline 3* in Midtown, no luck thus far.

There is a $98 3* on Hotwire. I suspect it is the Sheraton Colony Square, but don't know for sure.

Incidentally, for your future knowledge: on Priceline Atlanta has added a TON of new suburbs, apparently just in the last week or so - radically increasing the number of free rebids for both 3* and 4* hotels in Atlanta.

(I will post this info in the Priceline forum if you prefer).

Before, bidding 4* Buckhead was much easier than bidding 3* Midtown, because you had virtually no free rebids for Midtown.

Now there's Stockbridge, Kennesaw, Morrow, Forest Park / Union City. All with no 3 or 4 star properties. This is completely changing the landscape of Priceline bids in Atlanta.

The original hotel you asked about was a 3.5*, correct... i'm assuming you went with the 4* in order to avoid the Sheraton? (just want to make sure i remember it correctly, and also clarify for future readers since the threads have now been merged so the original 3.5* rating is no longer in the topic title)

Glad you ultimately found success and avoided the hotel you didn't want.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]