Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Miami (Homestead - Everglades - Florida City) Super 8 Florida City/Homestead

woodpecker
By woodpecker,
in

I am also looking for a hotel at the 6th of July in Homestead. I missed yesterday Pricelines CyberMonday sale but will try to get the same price per NYOP. Bidding on a 2,5* hotel in this area. Amenities are only Indoor or Outdoor Pool.

There is also a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for 46/nite with

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I assume this will be the same as offered in NYOP. I will give it a try with 40$ to catch up on the CyberMonday 15%. My guess for this would be the Super 8 with a small chance on Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. What do you think?

For this 2.5* Homestead - Everglades - Florida City (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $46
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> my guess would be the Super 8 Florida City/Homestead

Any hotel offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS won't necessarily be the same hotel that you would win by bidding on PRICELINE.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome.

We're glad to hear you like the BiddingHelper.com's new 'Is This A Good Price' feature (it's also available in the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab :smile:).  We quietly rolled this out about a week ago, but will make an 'official announcement' in the next few days with a message at the top of the board. (we have a few other new tools/features that should be rolling out in the next few weeks)

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this hotel to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]