Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Big Island (Kailua - Kona) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Kailua-Kona

BettyWhite
By BettyWhite,
in

2.5 stars

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

Jan 13 - one night

Hot Rate of $168

Amenities: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

Bed Choice Available (2 queens)

I'm hoping this is the Holiday Inn Express.  I'm a bit leary to book via HOTWIRE, as we are getting in around midnight and I don't know if a different type of lodging would allow such a late check-in.  I don't want to spend a lot for such a short stay.

Are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/1child?

For this HOTWIRE offer:

2.5* Kailua - Kona for $161.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  i'd agree with your guess of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Kailua-Kona

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes!  It is the Holiday Inn Express.  I was searching for 2 adults/2 children, but I tried 2 adults/1 child and still got $168.  That's okay because it just got me to the $200 mark and I was able to use the Black Friday coupon for $20 off.  I used the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link and will report this as a win.  Thank you so much for your help!

PS - Sorry for your loss, but GO BUCKS!   

Congratulations on your success! (and your football win... i was hopeful that this was our year)

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for sharing your win with the board, helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]