Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) St. Giles - the Tuscany

Rog3r
By Rog3r,
in

There are some combinations that work out to under $500 before tax in the list that I posted above.  $500 including tax unfortunately is not going to be realistic for this time of year.

Would any of the several options I listed above be of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

1 hour ago, KatiesMom said:

Hi Roger,

Just adding my two cents. I've stayed at The Grand Hyatt a number of times, I love the location and its proximity to Grand Central Terminal. That said, I would scoop up in a heartbeat the hotel that appears to be The Even. While I've never stayed there, it's a great price for a very highly rated hotel. As a value seeker, I like to get the most bang for my buck, and I think the Even is it in this case.

Hey thanks, I'll pass the grand Hyatt for another occasion 

15 hours ago, Rog3r said:

Over my monthly rent

... but you don't live in NYC.:wink:

17 hours ago, Rog3r said:

I would go with Wyndham New Yorker.

As per the previous post above, this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm the dates of 12/11-12/13):

4* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $107
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> is guessed to be the Wyndham New York.  However, i will note that this property charges about $30/nite resort fee (visible in the price breakdown if you click the link above), so make sure that you include this in your calculations (and brings you to about $10 per nite of The Even, which is a much better property and worth the extra $10, imo).

17 hours ago, Rog3r said:

what we have for Saturday?

Did you see all the offers suggested to you for each nite in THIS POST.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

6 hours ago, thereuare said:

... but you don't live in NYC.:wink:

As per the previous post above, this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm the dates of 12/11-12/13):

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> is guessed to be the Wyndham New York.  However, i will note that this property charges about $30/nite resort fee (visible in the price breakdown if you click the link above), so make sure that you include this in your calculations (and brings you to about $10 per nite of The Even, which is a much better property and worth the extra $10, imo).

Did you see all the offers suggested to you for each nite in THIS POST.

I will make reservations today.

I hope that Hotel Pennsylvania is not on the list... could it be?

And for saturday 

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=218612&do=findComment&comment=779593

Error message: The deal you selected is no longer available

also the prices are super expensive.... :( no other options left? :'(

Glad to see you got the hotels for this trip settled and came in within budget.

While the Saturday nite was much more expensive than you expected, the average rate turned out OK, and hopefully you're pleased with the outcome(s).

Thank you for sharing your wins with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]