Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* New York City (Madison Square Garden) Hotel Pennsylvania

mikesmith100
By mikesmith100,
in

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see: 

Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

>>>My guess is that the Jolly Hotel Madison Towers may have been upgraded to 3.5* since it was last reported to the board.

Would this possibility be of interest? If not, please let us know more about what you are looking for in terms of hotel (budget per night, location and any other factors) and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm not following... why not the guessed Nh New York Jolly Madison Towers (which is currently 3.5* rated by HOTWIRE), as it seems to meet your criteria for star rating, budget, and location?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the Nh Jolly Hotel Madison Towers would be my best guess for the HOTWIRE offer above... and i don't see anything else closer that would be $275 or less on an all-in basis.  This is the last busy weekend of the peak holiday season and for 3*/4* hotels i'm seeing regular rates for this nite in the $300's-$400's.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad to see you received the hotel you were expecting and hopefully it will suit your needs for the one nite.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]