Priceline Hotel: 3* San Antonio (Fiesta Texas - La Cantera) Staybridge Suites NW Near Six Flags Fiesta

Alexmx
By Alexmx,
in

Hi

I will go to San Antonio  and I want to stay at this area at Hotwire gave me this description for a 3* Hotel for 75 dlls/night :FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

do you think you can be able to tellme which Hotel Could be ?

Hi

I will go to San Antonio  and I want to stay at this area at Priceline  gave me this description for a 3* Hotel for 68 dlls/night :

3 * San Antonio Tx La Cantera , Fiesta Texas and The Rim

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

do you think you can be able to tell me which Hotel Could be ?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire London hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here with the dates of your trip above and we will have a look at these offers.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi I use the express deal on price line for a 3 * hotel at la cantera , fiesta Texas and the rim for $ 68.00 for the 13 to the 16 of November and I had the Staybridge and suits at fiesta

thanks

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're enjoying your stay and this property is proving to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this hotel to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]