Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ottawa (Hull) Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa

munson66
By munson66,
in

A HOTWIRE search for Ottawa (May 18-22, 2017) has turned up a 3.5* in Hull at $64/night.

Amenities are:

• free Internet
  • pet friendly
  • indoor pool(s)
  • smoke-free rooms
  • fitness center
  • pool(s)
  • restaurant(s)
  • business center

The listing also shows a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and 95% rating from Hotwire customer reviews.

Wondering if it might be the Four Points Gatineau-Ottawa on Laurier St.

I'd agree that the HOTWIRE offer above may likely be the Four Points, but i believe the following (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link below) would also be the Four Points and would also be a little cheaper on an all-in basis:

3.5* Hull - Gatineau West for $63
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the feedback, as well as the tip about the Priceline offer. Looking at Priceline's zone map, I wasn't quite as comfortable about the possible outcome, given the size of Priceline's Gatineau West zone. In the end, I chose the HOTWIRE offer, and I did get the Four Points.

An excellent outcome because I'm attending a conference that weekend at the Canadian Museum of History — right across the street from the hotel — and factoring in the sales tax I'm saving about US$40 (CDN$55) per night off the group rate my association negotiated. Probably more, given that the group rate only applied to Friday and Saturday night. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that it will work out so well for your plans!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay (and the conference).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]