Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (Downtown) The Langford Hotel

jargey3000
By jargey3000,
in

I need to book pre-cruise hotel in Miami for 1 night Dec.3. Someone on another forum recently gave me this information:

"I see a 4 star in downtown on Hot Wire for just under $150. 80% favorable.
Priceline express also has the 4 star property for $150. Lines up to be the Hyatt. Very good price."

Can anyone help me find / identify these hotels on HOTWIRE  or PRICELINE?

OR direct me to any other good deals on the sites. I'd like to get something booked, but I'm not too familiar with using these sites. Thanks!

Please provide a follow-up for your Fort Lauderdale Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.) Closing threads is greatly appreciated, as it keeps the board organized and helps others researching.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

ok - not sure how this site works. I went to your HOTWIRE link, put in Miami, date-Dec3 1 night.

Got results then refined by area - Downtown. 6 hotels came up. First one is "Downtown-Port of Miami area boutique hotel"

4-star, 85% recommended, $128. When I clicked on this hotel, it went to nect page, with a little blue balloon saying: "Book soon! The last person got the Langford Hotel"

Can someone identify this hotel ?? Thanks.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. The Langford would be a guess, but it certainly could still be something else not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? Budget, zone or any other variables?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

as i said... when i go to hotwire & search by area (downtown-portof miami) then click on this $128 hotel to book, hotwire takes me to the next page, where a little blue "balloon" pops up  saying:

"Book soon! The last person got The Langford Hotel". It keeps saying that & indicates that people have booked...so I'm assuming it's The Langford ?

HOTWIRE's "the last hotel won was..." message is not necessarily telling you the underlying hotel, it is simply the last hotel that someone won at that star level in that zone in general.

Are you seeing another listing within your desired budget per night of interest? If so, please provide the full list of amenities and other details (star rating, zone, price per night before taxes/fees.) Additionally, please confirm which zones would be acceptable.

Question for anyone here on the site. I've been looking around for a DT Miami hotel for 1 night (Dec.3). It appears? (not sure) that HW is offering this hotel for my date for $128 -which seems to be a darn good rate for DT Miami. Also, when i go to your sister site mapsandhotels, and filter by 3.5 -4 star hotels for that date, 8 hotels pop up with The Langford sustantially lower ($153) than the other 7. Never having been to Miami, and being the wary type... I'm wondering if i should jump on this rate...or is there something I should know about this hotel (if it IS The Langford), tha's keeping its price so low??? Is this deal "too good to be true"?? Any comments appreciated. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]