FLL Fort Lauderdale Fullsize Hertz

Jerseyguy
By Jerseyguy,
in

Priceline now partners with SIXT for rental car bidding. I've heard a fair number of bad reviews about SIXT but I don't see any winning bids on the site with SIXT. Has anyone gotten SIXT when bidding for a rental car?? I'm looking for a full size in FLL so if anyone has any expperience with that location it would be great. Questioning whether I can still use Priceline NYOP in cities that have a SIXT anymore.

Although not as well known in the US, Sixt is a well-known and legitimate player in the rental car industry in Europe.

Personally I wouldn't have any issue renting from them (as i would with some of the 'second tier' companies) and it wouldn't keep me from using them (or renting from them directly if the price was right), but in the US they are still only in a few markets which is why we may not have seen any reported wins with them yet (and in these markets they may not be discounting as much as the other rental companies that deal with PRICELINE).

You can use the CARS radio button of our BiddingHelper.com tool to easily compare prices from different rental companies, place your PRICELINE bid, as well as see what HOTWIRE is offering (although HOTWIRE now also deals with Sixt and Advantage)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this rental or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, so I checked out SIXT Ft. Lauderdale and either people love them or hate them very few it was ok. Since its 3.8 out 5 on google I'll chance it. Only bad thing is that because FLL has a rental car center, off site rental agencies require 2 shuttles to get there. I will most likely just Uber direct from the terminal. It will cost $10 each way but it will be worth it.

I'm going to start a clean thread for my bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]