Priceline Hotel: 4* Indianapolis (Downtown) Omni Severin Hotel

cclaser
By cclaser,
in

I am planning on staying one night in Indianapolis this weekend - Sunday 9/11, and checking out 9/12.   Ideally, I would like to get the Westin due to the proximity to Lucas Oil Stadium.  Priceline has the Westin for $138.  However, I am trying to determine if the Priceline Express, and Hotwire listings for those dates are a match for the Westin.  

PRICELINE EXPRESS - $84,  4 Star, Amenities - Pets allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor /  Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, no smoking

HOTWIRE - $101, 4 star, Business center Fitness center Indoor pool(s) Internet access Pet friendly Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms Spa services

Thanks for your help trying to pinpoint the hotels, and for any suggestions. I have also considered bidding on at the 4 star level on Priceline if I can save money, and still get a good hotel.

For this 4* Downtown hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Omni Severin Hotel

For the HOTWIRE property i believe there are more amenities than what you have listed above as you will need to search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool and then click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer.  Using this method this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 4* $101/nite hotel:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this one would be The Westin

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You may be able to get something under $80/nite... but it could be any 4* hotel in the zone (such as the Omni) and not necessarily the Westin; there is no way to target, or avoid, a specific property when bidding on PRICELINE (which is why PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE can be worth paying a little more when you're trying to target/avoid a specific hotel or be in a particular part of the zone)

How much savings would you need vs. the $101/nite PRICELINE EXPRESS offer to make landing a different hotel worthwhile?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I probably played this bid with my feet.   I bid 83 for a 4 star and won on Priceline.  It was the omni.  It worked out very well.  It was half the distance from the stadium compared to the Westin.  This worked out well for my mobilly challenged family member.   Very nice hotel, and great colts experience.  

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]