Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Gold Coast) The Talbott Hotel Chicago

Deanodog
By Deanodog,
in

I need help identifying the following:

4.5 star in mag mile/water tower area 95% recommended for $129 per night during 11/10-11/13. FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks, Dean

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

For your upcoming stay above, are you still seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, as i'm not seeing any 4.5* hotel in this zone priced anywhere near $129/nite.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that, I just followed up on that old previous thread. it can be closed. Regarding my new request, yes I still see it listed on Hotwire, here it is:

4.5-star Hotel in Magnificent Mile - Water Tower area

Thu, Nov 10 - Sun, Nov 13 1 Room, 2 Adults

90% recommended Favorite! (909 reviews)

(2001+ reviews)

35% off

4.5-star hotel

$199*

$129

per night

Book now

52 people booked this hotel today!

Getting noticed!

High interest!

This one is hot!

Please also confirm the price per night before taxes/fees for the stay in the prior Chicago thread linked above - thanks.

In the subject, the date/s are 10/10-10/13. I do see it when searching for 11/10-13 and my guess would be the Intercontinental. Given that comparable properties at the 4.5* level are higher or much higher, good deal in comparison for these date/s and hotel has a great location.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for the assistance. Again I apologize, I did have different dates in the subject field and the actual message. You are correct, the dates are 11/10-13. We'd be very happy with the intercontinental. We've stayed there before and agree that it's a great location and at $129, a great price. If we decide to book it i'll return here and use the HOTWIRE links and report it. There is a 4 star for $97 per night my wife found but i'll start a new thread for that.

Thanks again for your help.

HOTWIRE has a 4 star for $97 (reg $177) per night for dates 11/10-11/13 in the Magnificent - Water Tower area. It is 85% recommended and has the following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower. Any ideas?

Dean

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess for the $97/nite HOTWIRE offer above would be the Millennium Knickerbocker.

I would also suggest this 4* Mag Mile - Gold Coast hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $122/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be The Talbott Hotel Chicago (and should my guess be wrong, you still have a 'safety net' of this being an excellent property based upon the 9+ user review rating PRICELINE EXPRESS shows for this offer)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that you're looking forward to your stay at this very well reviewed property!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]