Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Disney Springs Area - Lake Buena Vista) Towneplace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance

trentslori
By trentslori,
in

Note that the zone listed was  Walt Disney World/Disney Springs/Bonnet Creek Area.  Not Disney Springs Area-Lake Buena Vista as this site is using.  It was the closest-sounding one.  Am actually unhappy with this win, as the zone was not what I was hoping for.  This is a HUGE zone.  Priceline should really really take Disney Springs out of this description.  This hotel is actually in Winter Garden, a good 15 minutes from Disney Springs.  It's WEST Disney area.  

Price is however very good.  It's a relatively new property with very good reviews.  Sounds like a great place to stay if you're going to Disney properties with a family.  Not what suits my needs, but it was the chance I took.  

Amenities:  

Free Breakfast

Free Internet (in Room)

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Outdoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Restaurant

Handicap Accessible

Business Center

Room price:$59.00 avg./night

Number of rooms:1 room

Number of nights:1 night

Room subtotal:$59.00

Taxes & fees:$14.09

Total charged today:$73.09

Total charged:$73.09 

Savings:You saved 25%*

Sorry to hear the location of this property does not work well for your needs, as i do see it is on the most western edge of the zone, but glad to see it is a good deal and a new hotel, so hopefully it will be a pleasant stay.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay, and hopefully it will work out better for your needs than you expect.:smile:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]