Priceline Hotel: Need help to id 2* in Fallbrook on Priceline express

Tiffy
By Tiffy,
in

Need help to id a 2* hotel in Fallbrook, California please. I didn't see the list of hotels for this particular city in priceline/hotwire. I'm thinking the econolodge Fallbrook?

$118/night was $148

check-in 9/10/16 check out 9/11/16

Fallbrook, California

Amenities: Pets Allowed, free parking, free internet, free breakfast, and no smoking rooms.  7/10 rating

$118/night

+18.97 *tax

____
$136.97

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd agree with the Econo Lodge guess in this case.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

Need more help and since this is for the same trip, Id figure no need to post a new thread.....any help would be appreciated! :]

CHECKIN 9/10-9/11
Carlsbad Area 3* $80/night VERY GOOD 8+/10  Save 38% of more

3-Star Express Deal Hotel 

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Price per Night: $80

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $80.00

Trip Protection: $0.00

Taxes and Fees: $17.13

Total Price: $97.13 All prices are in USD.

CHECK IN 9/10-911

Escondido - San Marcos - Vista Area 3* $90/night Exceptional 9+ /10 Save 28% or more

Hotel Amenities

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Price per Night: $98

Room Subtotal: $98.00

Taxes and Fees: $19.26

Total Price: $117.26

Check IN 9/10-9/11

Oceanside Area 3* 105/night  Exceptional 9+ /10 save 36% or more.

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Price per Night: $105

Room Subtotal: $105.00

Taxes and Fees: $21.80

Total Price: $126.80

3* Carlsbad

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported.

3* Escondido - San Marcos - Vista 

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported, may be the Residence Inn San Diego North/San Marcos or Hyatt Place Carlsbad Vista.

3* Oceanside

>>> May be Holiday Inn Oceanside or Residence Inn Oceanside.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks Aaron..Hotwire has the same 3* Escondido on their site as well. I'm guessing its the Hyatt Place but would also be satisified with the Residence Inn as well. I noticed that these 2 hotels are the only 3* that has been reported on the forum for Priceline. If I go down the bidding path to try and get a 3* in Escondidio-San Marcos, do you have any tips that would help? I noticed that the only area in the San Diego area that is below a 3 star is San Ysidro - Mexico Border. I think this one could be different with using the multiple bid plan.

I tried Hotwire and decided not to post a new thread because of clutter and this is the same trip. pls let me know if I need to repost in the Hotwire forum

3-star Hotel in Carlsbad - San Marcos area 85% recom.

$83/night normally $156 47% off

9/10-9/11

Free Internet

Free parking

Business center

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Tennis nearby

I was thinking Homewood Suites Carlsbad San Diego County.....?

Thank you for keeping all posts for this stay within this thread. When a purchase is made, we can then edit the title and move the thread to the appropriate forum.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? The 3* Carlsbad for $83 has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess is that it may be the Holiday Inn with a very slightly different amenity set since last reported.

Also, "I noticed that these 2 hotels are the only 3* that has been reported on the forum for Priceline". The list only offers properties that have been reported to the board and there is always the chance that other hotels (including ones perhaps not as highly rated) may be a won. PRICELINE EXPRESS is generally slightly/mildly more expensive than bidding and for a bit more it may be worth considering a highly rated PRICELINE EXPRESS listing vs taking the risk of bidding.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]