Hotwire Hotel: Help Id'ing Vancouver Hotwire Hotel...

Lollipop's Mom
By Lollipop's Mom,
in

Thanks I think I am going to try it. I just tried 4* downtown at $60 on priceline hoping to get the pinnacle and it was a no-go. We really need a pool for my 9 yr old, so this at least seems like a sure bet. You don't think this is the Hyatt do you? I doubt it would be. I am not even sure its the Holiday Inn because that isn't listed in the ent. district. I am leaning towards this being the Sandman.

I will let you know if I do this and what I win. Just taking a weekend away business/pleasure mixed. Dont want to spend a fortune.

No I don't....I am guessing its the Sandman. I do qualify for govt rates and can get a pretty decent rate at the Marriott Residence for $83 and it includes free high speed and breakfast, and evening reception. I am thinking I am better off going with this at this point. By the time I add taxes and exchange it will be about $25 more and I 'know' where I am staying. Not too keen on the Sandman - been there done that one! LOL Thanks for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]