Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (SeaWorld-I-drive South) Rosen Centre Hotel

byeloe
By byeloe,
in

I booked this hoping that it was the Kingstown Reef ( since the last person who booked received it)  Surprised/disappointed to get the Rosen Center Hotel as it shown in the I-Drive Convention Center zone in the Hotwire hotel lists and I was looking in the Sea World zone. It is not the family place that I was looking for, but it is a nice place according to reviews

Rosen Center Hotel

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Golf nearby

Spa Services

Sorry to hear this wasn't the property you were expecting.

This property sits right on the dividing line of the I-Drive South and the Convention Center zone and the zone boundaries may have recently changed, we have updated the Hotwire Hotel List to reflect the new zone boundary (as well as the new star rating for this property).

For the future NOTE that the "Last person got ___" shown by HOTWIRE is in reference to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not necessarily the underling hotel that is currently being offered, so this should not be used to predict what it is that you may receive.

As always feel free to ask the board for help before your purchases as we can try to confirm (or negate) that it is that you think you may be about to purchase, and help minimize the chance of disappointment.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]