Priceline Hotel: 3* Trenton - Princeton (Langhorne - Levittown PA) Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne

Counselor4444
By Counselor4444,
in

We are looking to use priceline to get a hotel room this Thursday to Friday 7/11-7/12 in the langhorne levittown area.

Express deals:

There is a 3* for $115 that I'm guessing is the residence inn langhorne based on the amenities.  Any other guesses?

There is a 3.5* for $115 that should be the Sheraton bucks county.

NYOP

I've previously named my own price for a 3.5* and gotten the Sheraton so I could do that again.  If I were to bid on a 3*, would that also be the residence inn since that seems to be offered for the express deals?  Any thoughts here?  I'd be fine with the residence inn or spring hill suites but not so keen on the courtyard by Marriott.

Thanks!!

Can you please follow-up your previous Priceline Providence hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. 

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals above what are the amenities that are associated with each?

If you name your own price and bid on PRICELINE, you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid... you won't necessarily receive the same hotel that is currently offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS, so it's a trade-off between paying a little more (thru PRICELINE EXPRESS) and knowing more about the hotel (amenities, reviews, etc) which can also help you guess the hotel being offered... vs. to a slightly better price but needing to accept any hotel.

Lastly, your dates above indicate a July stay, but those dates have passed... did you mean AUGUST?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Be sure to confirm your dates on each of the landing pages:

Best guess for this 3* Langhorne - Levitown PA hotel for $115/nite with:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> would be Residence Inn By Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne

For this 3.5* Langhorne - Levitown PA hotel also offered for $115/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

==> my guess here would be the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There could always be others that we're not aware of, but those would be the likely three... but remember you could also be upgraded to a higher rated hotel so any 3.5+ properties would also come into play.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I'm trying to identify some hotwire hotels.   

3.5* $59 80% parking internet pool fitness indoor pool restaurant business laundry 
3* $65 80% parking internet indoor pool smoke free fitness pool restaurant business laundry 

3.5* $89 90% recommended parking, internet, boutique, indoor pool, fitness, pool, restaurant, business, laundry

3* $74 80% parking, internet, pet, boutique, fitness, pool, restaurant, business, laundry

And ideas?  Thanks

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Boutique does not necessarily mean non-chain. Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

You can also see the list of hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List New Jersey

Ok, let me try this again.  We are looking to stay in Langhorne tomorrow night- 8/11-8/12  (Can you change the title of this thread since I had the wrong month??)

Not sure if I want to use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.  So I'm looking into my options.

For hotwire I'd be interested in any of the following hotels:  Springhill suites Langhorne, Residence Inn Langhorne, Courtyard Langhorne or Sheraton Bucks County.  

using your BiddingHelper.com tool, here are the amenties that come up:

3* $59 FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.5* $90 FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* $64 FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* $74  FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2.5* $113 FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2 hours ago, Counselor4444 said:

I'd be interested in any of the following hotels:  Springhill suites Langhorne, Residence Inn Langhorne, Courtyard Langhorne or Sheraton Bucks County.  

Two of these hotels were already identified above thru PL Experss... so what additional is it that you're looking for in these HOTWIRE offers?  What more is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this stay that the (previously guessed) Residence Inn and/or Sheraton don't offer?

I'm a bit familiar with this area so rather than researching the 5 additional hotels above it would go much quicker if you let us know what you are looking for in a hotel for this trip and we can offer the best of what is being offered that meets your criteria. (although it seems that we have already found at least 2 hotels that match ones that you're hoping to land)

No, the HOTWIRE hotels above are different than the hotels being offered by PRICELINE EXPRESS (i gave it a quick look and i don't believe any are among the 4 hotels you are looking for... the HOTWIRE properties included names like the Four Points, Radisson, Holiday Inn Expres Northeast; but this morning i don't have the 20+ minutes it would take to research each one further for confirmation of each of my guesses, but i'm fairly confident these are not the same hotels that you mention above that you're looking for)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Congrats on your success.

Solid deal for this property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win an letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]