Priceline Hotel: Need help booking Orlando hotels 9/5-9/6

fuddy1
By fuddy1,
in

Hi. My family and I are coming down to Orlando for a family reunion. We are staying two extra days after and need to book a hotel. Below is the info

Clearwater Beach/St. Pete Beach

-3* or higher

-9/5

-free parking 

MCO Airport hotel with shuttle to airport

-3* or higher

-9/6

We'll use this for the MCO stay. Please start a new thread for the 9/5 stay.

How many people per room (adults/children?) What would be your desired budget per night?

If you need to guarantee free parking (for the 9/5) and shuttle (for the 9/6), I'd suggest looking at PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE for listings that show these as guaranteed amenities rather than bidding.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and we can then go from there with thoughts on how to proceed.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Is there a way to edit previous post to remove the 9/5 stay?

I would like to try to bid on these hotels. This trip is costing alot of money so looking to save wherever I can. I will return the car anyways on 9/5 since I will be staying at a hotel near the airport. 

Just continue this thread...

What date(s), zone(s), star rating, and maximum bid are you looking to bid?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- and please follow-up your previous JFK Car Rental thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

5 hours ago, thereuare said:

and maximum bid

???

1 hour ago, fuddy1 said:

Star: 3* or higher

Are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* vs. a 3*... or is the goal the least expensive 3* or better for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding 3* in the Orlando region you have THREE re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* MCO...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $60

If the above is rejected you can take this 3* Orlando Airport hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $62/nite with:

Business Center

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess for this one would be the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport

Any questions feel free to ask. (especially confirming your re-bid zones if you're unsure)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]