Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) International Plaza Hotel

BigRich
By BigRich,
in

Hello All,

I am trying to book Toronto (Markham) for 2 nights August 12th to August 14th.

I started at  $67CAD and added the following:

Brampton - $69

Burlington - $70

Airport West - $71

Toronto East - $72

Vaughn - $73

Toronto West - $74

Any guidance? For bidding again tomorrow

Richard

Can you please look at your PRICELINE purchase history and add the dates of your Toronto Downtown hotel win so that win can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and our Priceline Maps.

For your trip above, what was your maximum bid in US Dollars and what star rating are you bidding for?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So to confirm, you really only wanted the Markham zone (and now the North York zone as well)... the other zones were used as re-bid zones?

At current rates in one of these two zones i think you're looking at about $70-$80USD.  What is your current maximum bid in USD?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]