Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Saskatoon (Downtown Saskatoon - Central Business District) Best Western Plus East Side

thetraveller
By thetraveller,
in

Unfortunately, I am not happy because I bid this one by mistake. I had previously bid up to $90 Canadian dollars, but today I used PRICELINE and failed to notice that it was in US dollars. $92 US equivalent to $120 Canadian dollars (before tax/surcharges), and I know that HOTWIRE had a $97 Canadian deal for a 3.5 hotel (in downtown, which is my preferred location). I would think the real acceptance price for the Best Western is lower than the price I paid. 

Lesson learned is to ALWAYS check to make sure it is in Canadian or US dollars every time you bid. 

(P.S. the PRICELINE zone is called "Downtown Saskatoon - Central Business District". Despite the name, this hotel is in the outskirts of the city not in downtown). 

Sorry to hear of your bidding error, but hopefully this is still a nice deal relative to a conventionally booked room in the area for this nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]