Priceline Hotel: New Orleans Downtown 3.5* Hotel, Express Deal

ryspahr
By ryspahr,
in

A little help if you could...

My girl and I are going to NOLA for the VooDoo Festival and the Seahawks vs. Saints game over Halloween weekend and are looking for a place to stay that is under $200 a night.

Priceline Express Deals lists a 3.5* place in Downtown NOLA with the following amenities:  business center, internet, non-smoking, and free breakfast.

From what I can gather thru your website this is the Hyatt House... yes?  no?  Just looking for a little reassurance.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

If you recall (or i you can look up thru your PRICELINE / HOTWIRE history) can you please follow-up your previous Las Vegas March Madness Hotel thread and indicate the room rate per nite (before fees/taxes) and the service used when you won Planet Hollywood.

Also, please include the room rate per nite in your future posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.  For this 3.5* Downtown New Orleans hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with the amenities above for $145/nite my primary guess would be the Hyatt House New Orleans... but a distant secondary guess would be the Country Inn and Suites New Orleans French Quarter (which i think is less likely, but still possible)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help thus far, I went back and updated my previous Vegas inquiry with the details I remember.

As for the current search, yes the Priceline Express Deal is indeed listed as 3.5* Hotel for $145.  Which I would be happy with.

Is there any chance it is a hotel that is not listed on your website at all?  Curious...

See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List... it can always be something not yet reported as hotels are frequently added, removed, upgraded, downgraded, etc.

However, i think it is likely one of the two mentioned above (with a leaning towards the Hyatt House)... but even if it should prove to be something different, you have a 'safety net' with this one given the 8+ user review rating shown by PRICELINE EXPRESS (so it should at the very least be a 'good' property and one of the better reviewed in the zone)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]