Hotwire Hotel: 4* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Omni William Penn

ScottCa596
By ScottCa596,
in

The hotel must have recently been changed to a Boutique hotel - as it does not show as "boutique" on the hotel list - but based on the 2001+ Trip Advisor reviews - I knew it would be the Omni before I clicked on "Purchase my Hotel".

I picked this hotel because it guaranteed me 2 Double Beds - based on the bed choice option - the Double Bed rate for these dates was the same at the queen bed rate on HOTWIRE.

Hotel details

Amenities

Boutique hotel Business center Fitness center Internet access Pet friendly Restaurant(s)

Accessibility

Accessible for hearing impaired Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility

95% Recommended on Hotwire

Trip Advisor Rating 4.5 of 5 stars

2001+ reviews

Congratulations on your success!

An excellent win for this property, thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

NOTE that if you're driving, once the weekend hits you can stop using the hotel's parking option and park on your own at the garage across the street... no in/out privileges (like you get when using the hotel's parking service), but the weekend rate is substantially cheaper than the by going thru the hotel, and they park your car in the same garage.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]