Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Grand Central) Club Quarters Midtown

bostonconor
By bostonconor,
in

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess would be the Lexington. If the Lexington, it gets a 4/5 on tripadvisor overall.

Is MTE the only acceptable area? What would be your desired budget per night for this stay?

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks I am staying at the Doubletree Metropolitan and I would like to stay an extra night. As a Hilton Honors Gold I can get a room at the Doubletree or Hilton Manhattan East for about $160 with free breakfast and wifi without using Priceline or Hotwire. So I guess my budget for Priceline or Howire would be $120-$130

Can you delete my post about the Manhattan as that hotel is in TS and not Midtown.

Thanks

Was this stay actually for the same nite as your posted Hotwire NYC hotel win for 12/18... or is this for a different nite OR is your recent win posted for the wrong date?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal for this stay and that you're happy with the result of this centrally located hotel.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]