Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Trenton - Princeton (Langhorne - Levittown PA) Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Counselor4444
By Counselor4444,
in

Hi,

We could use some help trying to narrow down what this hotel could be.  We are looking to stay one night- July 24th in the Langhorne, PA area.  When using your PRICELINE link, the Express Deals shows a 3.5 star hotel for $88.  I know there are no guarantees but it looks like the only possibility for this is the Sheraton Bucks County.  Does this seem right?  Any other possible options?  

If I try to name my own price, what should I try?  $75?  80?  

As far as bedding, we could really use two beds, but we could make 1 bed work if needed.  I guess we could request a double bed after buying or get a rollaway?  

Thanks!!

Ok I was so excited about the rate being offered I decided to go for it.  I tried the Priceline NYOP at $75 for zone 4 with a 3.5 star hotel.  It was rejected.  Then I went back and added zone 1 since they don't offer any 3.5 star hotels and offered $80.  It was accepted.  And we got the Sheraton Bucks County.  This is a phenomenal deal.  Most of the local hotels were $200 a night that weekend.  The Sheraton is $209 a night.  We saved big time.  Hope this information helps someone else!  

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]