Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Swift Current Comfort Inn Swift Current

rykos
By rykos,
in

There were no hotels listed for Swift Current on this site, but I was hoping for the Best Western or Holiday Inn Express, so I started bidding at $40 with a few dollars more each time. When I hit a $51 bid, I was rejected but was offered an immediate re-bid at $61. However, I wasn't willing to bid more than $55 as I knew there was a Priceline Express deal for that amount. I finally got accepted at $53, but the savings is really only $9 compared with if I had booked directly. 

For a place like Swift Current, I wonder if I would have fared better if I had waited until closer to my travel date to bid. 

I used the betterbidding PRICELINE link to book, and wanted to post my win so others stuck staying overnight there could have an idea of what to expect!

Congratulations on your success!

While the savings are not huge in dollars terms (it is almost 20% in percentage terms) hope this works well for your plans and you enjoy whatever time you need to spend in this area.  Often times in small markets like this one, where there is not a lot of hotel competition, it's difficult to get huge discounts as the hotels know that you don't have too many other options.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this zone and property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]