Hotwire Hotel: Free Parking amenity.

europe-chick
By europe-chick,
in

Hi,

I thought I'd give Hotwire a go for a hotel in Tallinn. My only requirement is that the hotel must have free parking.

I've narrowed the list down by choosing the free parking option from the list of amenities. 3 results.

If I 'win' the hotel that the last person supposedly got then that hotel doesn't actually offer free parking.

How do I stand here? I chose the hotel purely based on the fact that it comes with free parking.

Maybe the hotel would honor it? Long shot and we wouldn't know til check-in I guess?

Do Hotwire typically refund in a case like this as they've sold it to me with an amenity that it doesn't have?

Or would they maybe refund my out of pocket expenses to pay for overnight parking?

Thanks in advance for any help with this

europe-chick

HOTWIRE's "Last Person Won..." is not necessarily the underlying hotel, it's just the last hotel that someone won in that zone at that star rating in general. It is definitely not a reliable indicator as to which hotel the listing may be.

If you would like assistance trying to ID a particular property, please provide the full details of the listing (amenities, zone, star rating, price) and we would be happy to take a look. 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The situation above would be handled on a case-by-case basis... typically HOTWIRE would either offer a refund or have the guest pay the additional feel and then they would be reimbursed, but no telling how they would handle your specific situation.

As AaronJB suggested why not post the details of the offering and we could then research and take a guess as to what it might be and you can then confirm if the hotel we believe it may be indeed offers Free Parking or if it could be a 'problem' if the Free Amenity is actually a mistake.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]