Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Bedford - Lowell - Westford) Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn

openstage
By openstage,
in

Please Help ID 3*
Bedford - Lowell - Westford area hotel

Sat, Sep 17 - Sun, Sep 18
$79
1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children

80% recommended

Amm: Complimentary  Free Internet Free parking

Amenities

Business center Fitness center Indoor pool(s)Pool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundry

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see: Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking

==>> This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but a guess would be the Radisson Chelmsford with a slightly different amenity set than has been previously reported.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of further help.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you -  I couldnt find that tool on this site but used "Quickquote?"

BiddingHelper tool I came up with these amenities: FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

UPDATE:  If it is the one you mentioned above, I just read about " Dirty Conditions / Bed Bugs" - so I'm out.  Case Closed.  If I have another query should I close this post, and start a new one??  Thanks

Please continue this thread and follow-up with whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, etc) as every thread having a conclusion helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help.

Why the offer above when there is another 3* hotel offered in this zone for less ($73/nite) and has a better TA rating (4.0/5.0) with:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

==> best guess here would be the Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn

Does this one work for your needs for the nite?  If not, is this the only acceptable zone for this trip?  Are you heading to Boston or just passing thru and need a place to sleep for the nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok so I did not see an exact match for your $73 hotel - I would take that if it still shows up.  But I did see this - looks similar.  Again here are the details

Please Help ID 3*
Bedford - Lowell - Westford area hotel

Sat, Sep 17 - Sun, Sep 18
$71
1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children

Amm: FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

What do you think this is?

This listing appears to have the same amenities as the $73 potential Best Western listed above. With HOTWIRE, one user may see the same listing with slightly different (+/- a few bucks) prices than another user. I'm seeing a 4/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page here, so the underlying property does get very positive reviews overall.

Please let us know if this listing works for your travel plans and if we can be of any further help.

Successful bid for $71. FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to pick this one up and that you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List..

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]