Priceline Hotel: Identity help - 4*, $129, Aug 19-22 (Downtown Austin, TX)

enlamp
By enlamp,
in

Help! I am staying in Austin, Texas from August 19-August 22.  The hotel is listed as four stars and includes the following amenities/features: 

Pet friendly 

Business Center 

Internet

Swimming pool

Gym/Spa

Non-smoking 

Any ideas as to what hotel this could be? I'm not bringing a car and I want to make sure that it is walking distance from things I want to do before I commit! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Confirm your dates on the landing page, but i'm seeing this 4* Downtown hotel for $129/nite with the amenities above... best guess would be the Hyatt Regency Austin.

Does this work for your needs? (i'd also suggest using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you all hotels in the area (filter by star rating to remove some hotels from the map) and make it easy to weigh your options and see which hotels are closest to the sites you want to visit and would work best for your needs)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success.

Hope you are pleased with the win and are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm which hotel you did get, as well as the details of the listing (price per night before taxes/fees, amenities and hotel name?) Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]