Priceline Hotel: 3* Birmingham (Inverness) Residence Inn Birmingham Inverness

juno123
By juno123,
in

I was certain this was going to be the Hyatt, which had better reviews than one of the 3.5 star options. I hope this turns out okay, the reviews online are horrible compared to similar properties in the area. I've always been good at bidding/choosing the hotels, but I feel like the last 3 times I've tried it's been a bit of a bait in switch on quality so I'll probably start renting apt/condos. I tried bidding 4* and 3.5* before up to $60 with no luck.

Free Breakfast

Free Internet (in Room)

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Outdoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Handicap Accessible

Sorry to hear that you've been disappointed in your recent purchases, but in looking at the 3 hotels you have reported as wins to the board i see that you didn't ask the board for any help before any of those purchases... maybe we could have assisted in those purchases (and the one above) in helping you get what you wanted and a more positive outcome.

Going forward feel free to ask the board for help before you make your next opaque purchase and we will try to help you land something more inline with your expectations.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay... hope it goes better than anticipated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]