Vladislavova 1477/20
Prague, 110 00

Czech Republic

Amenities:

Business Center

Free Internet

No Smoking 

8/10 guest rating

A Bed Choice was available.   I took the default of Double Bed-Nonsmoking Room.

While it wasn't listed as an amenity, in the fine print of the actual deal is listed Free Breakfast.  It seems to be common in Prague hotels, even at the 4* level.

For the 10 nights, $550.00 plus $114.90 taxes and fees.  But I had an extra 15% off from a previous issue with PRICELINE EXPRESS saving $82.50.  So the total for the 10 nights is only $582.40.

There hadn't been any reported PRICELINE hotels for this zone so I was slightly nervous.

Text from PRICELINE EXPRESS described the New Town North zone as:

"The heart of this area is vibrant Wenceslas Square, Prague's main boulevard lined with shops, nightclubs, restaurants and much more. This commercial district also offers a number of theaters and cultural hotspots, including the National Museum. Visitors can easily get around this area, thanks to the multitude of public transportation options, particularly those around Wenceslas Square."

Rates were about $20 lower than the more popular Old Town Square - Astronomical Clock Area so I decided to just go for it.   I'm delighted now.  

The hotel is well rated on Tripadvisor.

Romelle

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a nice deal at this property and the included breakfast is a nice bonus (considering it wasn't listed among the other amenities)

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this hotel (and zone) to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great trip and extended stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]