Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East - Nob Hill) Orchard Garden Hotel

naylobo
By naylobo,
in

Hi, i want to start using priceline. I'm going to be on san francisco from 8/16/16 to 8/21/16. The rates are so high on this particular dates. I want a 4** hotels next to union square. im from brazil, its my first time there, so i think this area is nicer for touristic purpose right? So, i can pay about $200/day. Is there any chance i can get a nicer hotel in this area? Or maybe you can help me bidd in another good area that is cheaper and in a nice location and has a good hotel. i already have a 2 star hotel booked in union square that seems ok (7.2 ), for this price. i was hoping to get a better  one. =D

thank you,

Nayara

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How about this 4* Union Square East hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $179/nite with:

Restaurant

Free Internet

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess here would be the well reviewed Orchard Garden Hotel

Does this work for your plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thank you!!

Yes, that hotel really seems good. i saw that offer too. Do you have a bet about this hotel? (link removed)

Im in doubt. But i think in going with your sugestion. Is there a way off knowing if i have to pay something else there? Like resort fee or something?

thank you. Really help me.

Please don't link to hotel results as the link will no longer work once that hotel is no longer available and/or after your stay and therefore future readers won't know the details of the hotel that you had asked about.

This 4* Union Square West hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $171/nite with:

Pets Allowed

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> unfortunately i don't have a guess for this one... but i will say that generally speaking the Union Square East zone is preferred to the Union Square West zone

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property... nice deal!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]