Hotwire Hotel: 4* Phoenix (Tempe - ASU) Arizona Grand

sf813
By sf813,
in

Help me ID 4* in Tempe area- 10/6-10/11, $117/night. (note says, This hotel charges a resort fee of about $49.00 per room per night)

90% recommend, 4 out of 5 on trip advisor.

Free parking

Resort

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

I'm thinking Arizona Grand Resort but I'd like to be sure??

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Fort Myers Beach hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Also, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I do that these are the amenities listed:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Always use the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab for your searches to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set associated with the hotel offered.

As per the Hotwire Hotel List the above matches previous reports for the Arizona Grand so that would be our best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you were able to select the 2 Queen beds that work best for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]