Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Even Hotel New York Times Square South

allybunnie
By allybunnie,
in

Hi - We have a wedding @ Chelsea Piers July 4th weekend (CURRENTLY HAVE WEDDING BLOCK ROOMS reserved @ Sheraton Four Points Chelsea...costing us 200.00 p/n...this hotel is listed under the hotel lists on this site as a 3* STAR!!! - SEEMS LIKE NOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL!! :(...) - need 2 rooms - Looking for help in identifying some HOTWIRE deals - looking at these thru BiddingHelper.com on this site...not being familiar with NYC, we obviously want to stay in a good area, near shopping etc....picked Chelsea area for obvious reasons near wedding...also Central Park south...if anyone has another area/deal they would jump on in the 200.00 or less range, suggestions welcome!! TY!!

5* Chelsea 207.00 p/n

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.5* Chelsea 147.00 p/n

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access

4* Chelsea 143.00 p/n

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* Chelsea 146.00 p/n

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet,  Smoke-free rooms,  Restaurant(s)

4* Chelsea 182.00 p/n

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

4.5* Central Pk south 193.00 p/n

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

FOUND THESE DEALS ON PRICELINE EXPRESS....Please Help Identify...:)

5* Chelsea 204.00 p/n

Pets, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness, No smoking

4* Chelsea 130.00 p/n

Pets, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness, No smoking, business ctr

5* Central Park South 157.00 p/n

Pets, Free Internet, Business ctr, No smoking

4.5* Central Pk South 198.00 p/n

Pets, Restaurant, Business ctr, Fitness, indoor/outdoor pool

I know its a long list, but sooo many choices in NYC...plus I know you have to be careful where you stay...too many bad hotels...THANK YOU!!

As stated I am very unfamiliar with NYC...flexible with where to stay - some stores to shop / good location is great -  poking thru other posts on NYC, some questions you may have ...

Need 2 rooms....1 couple in each room so 1 queen or king bed is sufficient

Definitely want 4* or higher 

I see you talk alot about the EVEN hotel which is getting great reviews - getting this choice when I click thru PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for my dates

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention area - 169.00 p/n   9.0 out of 10 rating "guest favorite"

Pets, Business center, Free internet, Fitness, Non Smoking

comes to 838.00 all in for 2 rooms - 2 nights....Would this happen to be the EVEN Hotel you are talking about? - Do you think this would work well for our trip?...

or thoughts on what this may be:

4* Times Square/Theatre District - 119.00 p/n   8.0 out of 10 - "guest favorite"

Pets, Business ctr, Restaurant, Fitness, Non smoking

comes to 596.00 all in for 2 rooms - 2 nights....any idea on hotel?

Thanxs again - looking forward to any thoughts / suggestions you have...

Confirm your dates on the landing page, but yes, this 4.5* Madision Square Garden hotel for $169/nite would likely be the Even Hotel New York Times Square South
(amenities Pets Allowed, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities)

My best guess for the 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer would be The Sheraton Times Square... although the Renaissance and Crowne Plaza can't be ruled out, although i think these would be much less likely outcome.

I did have a look at the other PRICELINE EXPRESS offers from your original post and i don't see anything that i would recommend more than (or that provides a better value than) The Even and that is the one i would go for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank You for The update there is one more hotwire deal that came up this morning

4* Chelsea area new to Hotwire 95% recommend 151.00 p/n

amenities : free Internet, fitness center, pet friendly, restaurant, smoke free...

being that it's new to hotwire I'm wondering if you have a guess at what this hotel might be

if you possibly can I D it... Would you still recommend us to take the even hotel or possibly this hotel which keeps us in Chelsea near the wedding ? 

I appreciate your input as I bet you know a lot more about New York City than I do !!

The 'new to HOTWIRE' label has been a misnomer as we have seen hotels won with this label that have been participating with HOTWIRE for quite some time.

Are you sure this property isn't 4.5* rated by HOTWIRE and this being the full amenity set (as per the EASY VIEW tab of BiddingHelper.com):

Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Pet Friendly

==> if this is the offer you're referring to my guess here would be the Innside New York Nomad

Both hotels get excellent reviews (with the Even hotel having the slight edge), i don't think you can go wrong with either... The Even would be about a 15 minute walk to the Four Points Chelsea... the Innside New York Nomad would be about 5 minutes.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]