Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Convention Center - US Capitol North) Courtyard By Marriott Convention Center

Homebody
By Homebody,
in

I am looking at a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal on Priceline for Convention Center - US Capital North for July 16 through 17 (have to switch hotels for one night and want to be somewhat walking distance to tourist areas and Union Station).  It is a 4 star hotel, with a guest rating of 8/10, has free internet, business and fitness centers and a restaurant and doesn't offer me room choices.  It is listed as typically $186 with a deal of $82.  Any thoughts on what hotel it could be?  It seems a little too good to be true.  I know it is only one night, but it is myself and mother that will be traveling and I am a little nervous that we will be in an unsafe neighborhood and/or really bad hotel.

I decided to go with what I thought was a more reliable guess on Priceline Express Deal (based on previous posts - thank you all!) and went with the 3.5 star rated hotel with free internet, pool, fitness center, and non-smoking.  I received the Courtyard By Marriott Convention Center (matched what others were winning) and while I could have probably gone with the $86 Express Deal I feel very happy with this deal.  At $108 it is $99 cheaper than their website and at $134 with tax it is cheaper than the room I booked through the Hilton Honors app. Excited for my stay.  Thanks Better Bidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]