Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali) The Westin Maui Resort and Spa

viraj
By viraj,
in

Hello 

Me and my wife are planning a trip to Maui for for the first 3 days and then 4 days to Honolulu in July. Looking for some hotel advise. 

We are flying in on the 15th of july to OGG airport in Maui. Flight reaching at 9.00 pm

I want to stay till the 19th of July there and then we will be taking a early morning flight to Honolulu and stay there till the 22nd of July. Our flight leaves back at 3.40 pm on Friday the 22nd.

So we will be staying in Honolulu from 19th -22nd of July.

I am looking for a 4* or better hotel in Kanapalli starting check in on 15th of July and check out on 19th of July 

Also 

We will be looking the same for in Waikiki Beach area from 19th of July check in to 22nd of July Check out.

My budget is of-course cheaper the better but would love to get something nice for maximum of 200$ a night.

I would appreciate all the replies regarding this matter.

viraj,

As previously requested please start by following-up your previous thread with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips:

Hotwire Boston

Hotwire Redondo Beach

Priceline Boston

... then reply here and we will address your Hawaii trip above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

PS- it would still be appreciated if you concluded your previous threads above as it will avoid any delay in having your future hotel requests responded to.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For westin kanapalli the description was :

90% Recommended
4 stars on tripadvisor

Amenities: Resort, Free parking, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]