Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Navy Pier - Millennium Park) Hotel Monaco Chicago

MBalka
By MBalka,
in

I want to guess the Blackstone Renaissance for this one, but i'm seeing  a few things that have me lose confidence in this guess, so i'm not certain of this one, although i would lean toward the Blackstone (the Hilton would be a secondary guess, but as i said, i'm not certain)

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need 4 rooms and found the following two possibilities:

4.5 star Navy Pier-Millenium Park ($134):

Boutique Hotel, Business Center, Fitness Center, Internet Access, Pet Friendly, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry

95% recommend

4 star Loop-Theater District ($128):

Boutique Hotel, Business Center, Fitness Center, Internet Access, Pet Friendly, Restaurant(s), Spa services

85% recommend

The 4 star I think is the Allegro but unsure about the 4.5 star. If possible, I'd prefer to stay closer to the Michigan/Wacker intersection. 

Thanks in advance-

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

4* Loop Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Allegro. Too far from the Michigan Ave/Wacker 

4.5* Navy Pier Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Pet Friendly

-- The Monaco has been seen with this amenity set previously. Personally, I'd take this one out of the two without a second thought.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congrats on your success.

Very nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm if there were any additional amenities showing with this listing (including accessible amenities) before purchase? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]