Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Northbrook - Glenview - Mt Prospect) The Westin Chicago North Shore

jtfortin
By jtfortin,
in

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

As nice of a hotel as this is, I am super bummed that its the Westin.  Was hoping for Renaissance Chicago North Shore since we are going to Ravinia festival.  The Westin is a great hotel at this price but I was hoping for something within walking distance to the festival. 

Sorry to hear that the result wasn't what you had hoped. Still a nice deal for this property, but understandably a further ways out from Ravinia than optimal. I'm not sure I'd say the Renaissance would be easily walkable to Ravinia but I'd guess that their shuttle would certainly take you close and perhaps (depending how late) back.

I would consider park and ride bus options (https://www.ravinia.org/Page/ParkNRide), including in Ravinia and Highland Park. Highland Park is actually a nice town if you want to go there early, grab a bite to eat and then take the shuttle.

Hope the stay will still work out okay. Let me know if you have any area questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]