Priceline Hotel: Priceline NYOP Help for San Francisco Hotel 9/29-10/2

liron
By liron,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a 3* or higher hotel in San Francisco, we have never been to the U.S. before and I am not sure which zones will be good for first time visit, We will probably use Public Transportation.

From looking at the map I think about these zones, I will be glad to hear your advice:

Fisherman's Wharf

Financial District - Embarcadero

Marina - Lombard Street

We will be staying during 9/29-10/2            

I am looking to spend maximum 230 USD after taxes, is this reasonable price?  

Thank you

Liron.

Typically the main zones bid are:

USE

USW

Fisherman's Wharf (touristy)

Financial District (slightly cheaper option than USE and/or USW)

PRICELINE EXPRESS has this 4* USW hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $158/nite which would be within your budget and has only a Pets Allowed and No Smoking amenities showing... best guess for this one would be the Hotel Grace.

Rates for 4* hotels go up pretty quickly from there and are currently out of your budget on an all-in basis.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you would like to proceed or how it goes if you take the offer above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

43 minutes ago, liron said:

i want to try the nyop PRICELINE option

Please confirm which zone(s) you're willing to accept and your maximum bid price (before taxes/fees) and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Also, are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* vs. a 3* OR is the goal for this stay the least expensive 3* or better?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we will take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]