Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (SOMA - Moscone Center) Marriott San Francisco Marquis

kcaj32
By kcaj32,
in

Can someone chip in with what these might be?

June 17, 2016 to June 19, 2016 | 1 room, 2 nights, 2 adults, 0 children
4* Union Square East

$141 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.5* Fisherman's Wharf

$174 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks.

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire San Diego and Hotwire Flagstaff hotel threads with whatever you decided to do for each of those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Are you ready to commit and book this San Francisco trip at this point in time?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh Come on... I just used your HOTWIRE link and posted a Reno win yesterday. You can give me some credit for that and let me know what these SF hotels are.

And yes, I am committed to book a 2 night SF trip with either 6/16 or 6/17 check-in. I've been using betterbidding.com to check hotwire and priceline prices since yesterday, the 6/17 check-in seems to be cheaper overall in all areas, especially in the downtown area.

In the mean time I'll go back and check those threads to see if I had booked using hotwire or priceline not. Thanks for your website and for your help.

Just updated my previous threads. Did not use your site to book back then.

I am committed to booking the SF trip with a 6/16 or a 6/17 check-in. I'm booking this for my parents so I'm looking for nicer hotels in touristy areas where they will find it easy to go around. They said they want to experience the city, so looking in nicely populated areas.

We appreciate you sharing your win from yesterday, and for using the board HOTWIRE link, but all requests on the board should be concluded... it not only keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, but it's simply the "right thing to do":smile:

Best guess for the 4* Union Square East above would be the Sir Francis Drake.. although the Grand Hyatt would be a secondary, but less likely, guess as well.

My guess for the 3.5* HOTWIRE Fisherman Wharf property would be the Hotel Zephyr San Francisco.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree. Concluding all threads with what finally happened does help and is the right thing to do :)

Thanks for the guesses above. I don't want either hotel so could you tell me what these might be:

4.5* Union Square West

$195

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility

I only see one 4.5* in your hotel list and this doesn't look like JW Marriott as the Hotwire page says its a "Union Square West area Boutique hotel".

3.5* Union Square East

$198

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

4* South of Market - Moscone Center

$199

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.5* Union Square East

$213

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

3* Union Square West

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Internet access

All of the above are 90% or above recommended hotels.

Sorry for the big list. But hopefully this will be my last post before I book.

Thanks again.

Can you please update the list with current prices/amenities as i'm not seeing many of the above this morning on a current HOTWIRE search for your dates.

What specifically is it that you're looking for in a hotel for your parents for this trip?  Is there arrival date of Jun 17 confirmed or is Jun 16 still an option?

Thanks.

Yeah, those prices have probably expired by now. I'll do another search and post amenities.

Both 16th or 17th will work as the arrival date, as I said earlier, 17th check-in seemed to be cheaper overall. If you have any suggestions, please do let me know.

So here is what I'm looking at now:

June 17, 2016 to June 19, 2016 | 1 room, 2 nights

$199

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$184 in easy view ($183 in regular view)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.5* Union Square West

$259 (This one was $195 yesterday)

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility

3.5* Union Square East

$213

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

3.5* Union Square East

$198

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

4.5* Financial District - Embarcadero

$205

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Thanks.

Best guess / comments for each:

4* South of Market - Moscone Center $199

==> maybe Hotel Zetta

==> maybe Park Central Hotel San Francisco

4.5* Union Square West $259 (This one was $195 yesterday)

==> Scarlet Huntington

3.5* Union Square East $213

==> maybe the Inn At Union Square

3.5* Union Square East $198

==> no guess

4.5* Financial District - Embarcadero $205

==> Omni San Francisco

Why not (confirm dates on the landing pages):

4* South of Market - Moscone for $158/nite with

Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Marriott San Francisco Marquis

4 star USW for $168/nite with

Pets Allowed, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Warwick San Francisco Hotel or Hotel Grace... both of which get very good reviews

Let us know what you decide.

On another note, have you ever thought of a paid service where I can log in and view hotels on BetterBidding.com EasyView and the list includes the best guesses for each hotwire/priceline hotel. I'd definitely pay for something like that instead of typing in all the amenities on the forum and waiting for an admin to reply. I know it's do-able since you probably already have all the amenities/hotels combo in a DB.

Congrats on your success! :)

Very nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

You can see all of the hotels that have been reported to the board on lists available under each state, such as this list: Hotwire Hotel List California. These lists can be used to compare against the listings showing for your dates.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]