Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown) Le Pavillon Hotel

phantasmex
By phantasmex,
in

Hi,

I'm looking for a 4* hotel in the French Quarter or Downtown area in New Orleans.

Just 2 of us and traveling from Thursday June 9 - leaving Sunday June 12.

Hoping to find something for below $150/night.

Would like a pool and free internet as amenities.

Thanks!

The only PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE offer i'm seeing that meets your star rating and budget is this 4* Downtown hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $143/nite with (fortunately it has the amenities you want too!):

Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

... i'm not certain of this property, but the Le Pavillon Hotel and the Le Meridien New Orleans would all be among the likely candidates

Would this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer work for your plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was one of the hotels guessed and that you're looking forward to your arrival just a few days away.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay and all that New Orleans has to offer!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]